So what does it mean for India, Apple users and Apple?
1) Every 1 out of 7,50,000 engineers passed out from Indian colleges will dream to join Apple's centre. Rest 7,50,000 will dream for Google, 5 for Microsoft, 2 for Yahoo and no one for Infosys.
2) This 7,50,000 doesn't include engineers passed out as ATKT. They will get a privilege to dream joining great firms like TCS, Infosys and Wipro.
3) Whatever, it will still keep Apple's apps extremely unuser friendly.
4) Prime Minister Narendra Modi asks Apple to develop an app that will directly transmit him to other parts of the world under the make in India program through this centre.
5) Congress Party leader demands developing an app that will transmit Doremon to 10 Janpath, guarantees party's support to GST.
6) Arvind Kejriwal is confident that the app development team will be able to develop an app that will make him Chief Minister of all the states of India, Prime Minister of India and US President.